gate valve advantages：
1. The flow resistance is small. The medium channel inside the valve body is straight, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2. It is easy to open and close. Compared with the stop valve, because whether it is open or closed, the movement direction of the ram is perpendicular to the flow direction of the medium.
3. High height, long opening and closing time. The opening and closing stroke of the ram is large, and the lifting is carried out through the screw.
4. Water hammer is not easy to occur. The reason is the long closing time.
5. The medium can flow to both sides in any direction, easy to install. Both sides of gate valve passage are symmetrical.
6. The structure length (the distance between the two connecting ends of the shell) is small.
7. It has the advantages of simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturability and wide application range.
8. Compact structure, good rigidity of valve, smooth passage, small flow resistance, stainless steel and cemented carbide sealing surface, long service life, PTFE packing, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation
Disadvantages：The sealing surfaces are easy to cause erosion and abrasion, and it is difficult to maintain. The opening and closing time is long because of the large size of the opening. The structure is complex.
The connection method：1.flange 2.screwed 3.socket 4,welding
The material：cast iron/cast steel/stainless steel/brass/forged steel